1. Round sunglasses – personally, I love them, but my face is very round so I just don’t think they work on me :( hopefully one day I will find a pair that is just right! There are many sizes and versions of this round shaped eyewear but I prefer bigger and rounder, they remind me of Mickey Mouse :)
2. Crop tops – they’re here to stay this year whether you wear them solo or layered. I like them cut boxy and swingy and they’re easier to wear than the more fitted version.
3. Full skirts – they’ve been around, and who doesn’t love them?!? We will def be seeing these babies a lot more as the weather warms and in many delicious shades.
4. Pastels – I know Radiant Orchid was announced as the color of the year, and I’m sure we’ll be seeing a lot of it through 2014, but I’m happy to say there will also be many pastels. At least through spring. On anything and everything pastels will bring a sweet change to our wardrobes after this very black and grey winter.
5. Pointed Toe Flats – not everyone loves a pointed toe, but they add a feminine touch to any ensemble. I think we’ll be seeing a lot more of these over ballet flats. Just as comfy but a little more structured, add a bow and you’ve got some serious “lady like” action going on!
6. Bucket Bags – I’m not a fan of this trend (like back packs) I just can’t do it. They just seem like such a pain to get in and out of. I don’t want my purse to make life any harder.
7. Mules – Some people can totally rock them, and they’re coming back from the 90’s pretty hard but ahhhhh, I don’t like mules, I never have, and I seriously doubt I ever will. Everyone’s style is different tho, and if you’re a fan, right now’s the time to strut them.
8. Wide Leg Pants – looks like everything is widening this year (crop tops, skirts & pants) not to say they’re slim counterparts are out of the picture completely, but I am happy about these more comfy but still stylish options.